We Are . . .
- An intergenerational community! Whether we are young, old, or somewhere in between, every person is valued and all have a place here.
- An interconnected community! We come from diverse ethnic and faith backgrounds across our region, but we are all united by our faith in our Triune God.
- An intentional community! We are at different places in our faith journey, committed to learning Christ and learning what it means to live for Christ.
Our Focus . . .
“We exist to glorify God by making disciples who make disciples.”
We glorify God by:
- Connecting People to God, establishing them in a growing relationship with Jesus as Lord and Savior.
- Connecting People to Community, establishing them in Christ-centered relationships to live as the body of Christ.
- Connecting People to Service, equipping them to live life on mission; sharing Jesus with family, friends, neighbors, and strangers.
Our Beliefs . . .
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe that that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:14; Matthew 28:29)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Philippians 2:6-11; 1 Peter 3:18; Prmans 5:9; Matthew 26:64)
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential; that in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life by the indwelling Holy Spirit. (Titus 3:4-7; John 14:15-18; John 16:13; John 16:7-11)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (1 Corinthians 15:10-23; John 5:28-29)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 1:22-23; Acts 2:41-47)
Our Affiliation . . .