Service Time: 9:30am
Education Hour: 11am
We are located at:
40 Sacarrappa Rd
Oxford, MA 01504
If you have any questions or need more information, send an email to
Phone #: 508-987-0287
Fax #: 508-987-61556
Send mail to :
PO Box 277
Oxford, MA 01540
The roadmap we use for personal spiritual growth is to establish and equip people by connecting them to God, Community, and Service, as explained below.
Connect People To God
As a rhythm found in Scripture we see that everything begins with a connection to God. The week starts with the church gathered in worship of God, and then we see the people connect with one another, and finally, we see Christians connect with through service to the community.
We connect people to God through:
Connect People To Community
When someone is connected to God their next step is to connect with the Community of faith. This is where we encourage, equip, and hold one another accountable.
We connect People to Community through:
- LIFE Groups; small groups that meet weekly or biweekly centered on God's Word and focused on encouraging, equipping, and accountability. If interested in joining, click here.
- Midweek Connection; Join our Bible Studies starting at 7 pm for Middle & High School Students. We are centered on learning more about God while connecting with each other.
- Triads; these groups of 3-4 people meet together weekly for 6-12 months learning more about God while encouraging, equipping, and accountability. If you are interested in joining a Triad, click here
- Gatherings & Events; We also host the occasional potluck and family event which are published on our website and monthly newsletter.
Connect People To Service
When we love God we also love people. We show our love for the people in our larger community through service, both to the church community and the surrounding area.
We connect People to Service through:
- Ministry areas; Children’s Ministry, Student Ministry, Music Ministry, Missions & Evangelism, benevolent care, among others. If you would like to serve in one of these areas please click here.
- Oxford Ecumenical Food Pantry; if you would like to serve with us, please click here.
- LIFE Groups; these small groups are focused not only on caring for each other but also caring for the community in which they live. Please click here if you are interested in joining.