Sunday Morning Worship:
Dec 16, 2018, 11:00am - 12:00pm
Dec 23, 2018, 11:00am - 12:00pm
Dec 30, 2018, 11:00am - 12:00pm
Jan 6, 2019, 11:00am - 12:00pm
Jan 13, 2019, 11:00am - 12:00pm
Jan 20, 2019, 11:00am - 12:00pm
Jan 27, 2019, 11:00am - 12:00pm
Feb 3, 2019, 11:00am - 12:00pm
Feb 10, 2019, 11:00am - 12:00pm
Feb 17, 2019, 11:00am - 12:00pm
We are located at:
40 Sacarrappa Rd
Oxford, MA 01504
If you have any questions or need more information, send an email to
Send mail to :
PO Box 277
Oxford, MA 01540
The roadmap we use for personal spiritual growth is to establish and equip people by connecting them to God, Community and Service, as explained below.
Connect People To God
As a rhythm found in Scripture we see that everything begins with a connection to God. The week starts with the church gathered in worship of God, and then we see the people connect with one another, and finally we see Christians connect with through service to the community.
We connect People to God through:
Worship service at 9:30 am on Sundays
Engage at 11:00 am on Sundays
Midweek Connection at 6:30 pm on Wednesdays
Connect People To Community
When someone is connected to God their next step is to connect with the Community of faith. This is where we encourage, equip, and hold one another accountable.
We connect People to Community through:
· Midweek Connection; Join our Bible Studies starting at 6:30 pm for all ages. We are centered on learning more about God while connecting with each other.
· Triads; these groups of 3-4 people meet together weekly for 6-12 months learning more about God while encouraging, equipping, and accountability. If you are interested in joining a Triad, click here
· We also host the occasional potluck and family event which are published on our website and monthly newsletter.
Connect People To Service
When we love God we also love people. We show our love for the people in our larger community through service, both to the church community and the surrounding area.
We connect People to Service through:
· Oxford Food Pantry; if you would like to serve with us, please click here.
· LIFE Groups; these small groups are focused not only caring for each other but also caring for the community in which they live. Please click here if you are interested in joining.